Gluten Free Brownies
|By :Claudia Varleta|
Cooking lover, blogger and co-author of the books From the blog to the table, From the blog to the table for children and The scale.
|Cooking Technique||Air Frying|
|Keyword||Basics, Instant Vortex|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- Yolk mixed with a tablespoon of water for brushing
- seed mix
- Mix the flour with the baking powder. Combine the egg with the yogurt and then pour into the flour. Mix and form a soft and slightly sticky dough (if necessary add more flour). Put on the slightly floured counter and gently knead for 2 minutes. Divide the dough into 4 portions and form round buns. Brush with the yolk and sprinkle with the seed mix.
- Using the Instant Vortex panel, press Air Fry , set the time to 15 Minutes and the temperature to 180ºC. Press Start.
- Once the Add Food message appears , open the basket and place the loaves on the rack. Close.
- When they are ready, remove them from the Vortex and serve warm.
All recipes by : Claudia Varleta
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!