Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Savory Korean Beef & Rice
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Meat, Rice & Pastas|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Brown Sugar, Butter, Garlic, Ginger, Ground Beef, Soy Sauce|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
4 - 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef preferably 93% lean
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ginger root grated
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne or to taste
- Sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- Combine Rice Mixture ingredients in an IP-friendly casserole. Set aside.
- Add ground beef to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
- Brown the meat until no pink remains, breaking up as you go. Drain any liquids.
- Add remaining Beef Mixture ingredients and stir to combine.
- Insert a steam rack or riser and carefully lower casserole onto the riser.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 8 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the casserole from the pot and fluff rice with a fork.
- Remove the riser and stir the beef mixture. Serve beef over rice garnished with green onions and sesame seeds.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!