Sausages with Tomato in programmable pot: a recipe to enjoy in just 15 minutes
|By :Miguel Ayuso Rejas|
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||High Pressure, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Crushed Tomato, Sausage|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
- 1 lb (500 g) fresh sausage
- 8.5 oz (250 ml) crushed tomato
- 2 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- ground black pepper
- dried oregano
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Press Saute and add a little olive oil. While the oil is heating, julienne the onions and slice the garlic and add to the pot.
- Sauté the onion and garlic about 5 minutes, until the onion is translucent. Then add the crushed tomato, a little oregano, freshly ground black pepper and salt. End Saute, cover the pot, and cook on High Pressure for 10 Minutes.
- Once the time is up, let the pot depressurize naturally (or do it manually). If the sauce is too runny, which is likely, you can press Saute to reduce it a bit. It’s time to enjoy!
Miguel Ayuso Rejas
All recipes by : Miguel Ayuso Rejas
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!