Bagel, Egg & Bacon Breakfast
Sarah's Lemon Drizzle Cake
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Cooking Technique||Instant Vortex Air Fryer|
|Main Ingredient||Butter, Egg, Granulated Sugar, Self raising flour|
|Keyword||cake, dairy, easy cake, kid friendly, lemon|
|Cook Time||40 Minutes|
- 125 g butter room temperature
- 75 g granulated white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 2 Tbsp Lemon curd
- ½ Zest of a lemon
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp Granulated white sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Grease and line a loaf tin, suitably sized for your Instant Vortex Air Fryer. We used a
- Cream together the butter and sugar until soft.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, alternating with the flour as you go.
- Add the lemon curd, zest and pinch of salt and mix to combine
- Spoon the cake mixture into the prepared loaf tin. Select Bake on the Vortex , set the temperate to 330°F and time for 40 minutes. Bake until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, make the syrup, heat the sugar gently until dissolved, then add the lemon juice. Take off the heat and allow to cool.
- When the cake is cooked, remove from the Air Fryer, but leave it in the tin. Pour over the syrup and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Slice and serve with your favourite tea.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!