Roasted Corn on the Cob
|By :Francisca Alcalde|
|Keyword||Featured, Healthy, Memorial Day, Vegetable Dish, Vortex Tested|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 2 ears of corn
- ½ cup butter
- Cayenne pepper, as needed
- Fresh cilantro, as needed, chopped
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- Parmesan cheese, as needed, grated
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- Butter the corn on all sides and season with salt and pepper.
- On the Instant Vortex control panel, press Air Fry, then set the time to 15 Minutes and the temperature to 390°F (200°C). Press Start.
- Remove from appliance and sprinkle with cilantro, pepper and grated cheese.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
All recipes by : Francisca Alcalde
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!