Japanese Souffle Pancakes
Roasemary & Garlic Grilled Lamp Chops
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
|Prep Time||15 Minutes + 1 Hour Marinate|
|Cook Time||7 Minutes|
|Passive Time||5 Minutes|
- 4 Lamb chops
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In a bowl combine the minced garlic, rosemary, salt, black pepper, lemon zest and olive oil.
- Place the lamb chops inside of the bowl make sure to cover them completely with the mixture. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 Hour or overnight.
- Open the lid of the Instant Indoor Grill and place inside of the basket the Grill plate.
- Select the Grill function, press Temp and select L5, press Time and set the time to 7 Minutes. Press Start.
- Once the grill finishes preheating and displays Add Food, place the marinated lamb inside of the basket pressing the meat down.
- When the unit displays Turn Food open the lid and flip the lamb chops, press down again, close the lid. The lamb is ready when the internal temperature reads 135°F.
- Once the cooking time has finished, transfer the lamb to a clean cutting board let it rest 5 minutes. Adjust the seasoning with more salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!