Creamy Mote with Sundried Peaches
|By :Karen Tumani|
This cooking enthusiast has always been linked to the world of gastronomy, through her family.
- 4 cups (1 liter) of whole milk
- 4 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- Add 4 cups (1 liter) whole milk to the Instant Pot® inner pot. Close and lock the Instant Pot® lid. Press Yogurt until Boil appears. After about 20 Minutes , it will beep twice and End will appear on the display.
- Remove the Instant Pot® inner pot. Wait 5 Minutes and add
4 tbspof apple cider vinegar. Stir well. You will begin to see how the milk begins to separate and form small balls (curds).
- You will need a white cheesecloth bag to use as a strainer to drain the ricotta. Put the milk inside the cheesecloth bag, tie, and leave hanging on the sink faucet with a bowl underneath to catch the whey (liquid).
- Let drain for approximately 8 Hours (the longer it drains, the drier it will be and the less liquid it will have). The following morning, open the bag and take out the ricotta. At this point, you can season with salt. Place in a glass jar and it is ready to serve.
- The whey released overnight contains probiotics; you can use it in smoothies instead of discarding it.
All recipes by : Karen Tumani
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!