Braised Short Ribs
Red Velvet Cheesecake
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Cream Cheese, Madagascar Vanilla Paste, Oreos|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes + 45 natural release|
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Red gel food coloring
- 16 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Madagascar vanilla paste
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Using a food processor crush the cookies until finely crushed, add the melted butter, and mix until well combined.
- Press the cookie crumb mixture into a greased 7-inch fluted cake pan, covering the bottom. Place the cake pan into the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl and using a mixer beat the cream cheese until smooth then add the sugar and mix until combined.
- Add in the sour cream and the vanilla paste and combine until well incorporated.
- Add in the cocoa powder one tbsp at a time.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well and scraping the bowl with a spatula. Mix just until combined. Make sure to not overmix the filling.
- Add the 1 ½ tsp gel food coloring, add more until you get a nice red vibrant bather.
- Pour the mixture on the prepared crust and smooth the top.
- Cover the cake pan with foil.
- Add 1 cup of water into the Inner Pot place inside the trivet that comes to your InstantPot and the cake pan on top.
- Select Pressure Cook on High Pressure and set the time to 45 minutes press Start. When the program finished let the pressure release naturally for 45 minutes.
- Carefully open the lid, take out the cake pan from the Inner Pot, remove the foil and let the cheesecake cool to room temperature. Then refrigerate the cheesecake overnight into the cake pan.
- Decorate, serve, and enjoy!
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like