Southern BBQ Chicken
Red Beans and Rice
Keep it classic with our Pressure-Cooked Red Beans and Rice. Creole seasoning helps give these Pressure-Cooked Red Beans and Rice their great flavor.
|Browse Category||Rice & Pastas|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- 2 Tbsp KRAFT Italian Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp creole seasoning
- 3 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 1/2 lb dried red beans rinsed
- 1 cup long grain brown rice uncooked
- 6.5 ounces OSCAR MAYER Natural Uncured Turkey Sausage cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into
1/4 inch-thick slices (1/2 of 13 oz.pkg.)
- HEAT dressing in electric pressure cooker using the Sauté function. Add celery, peppers, onions and seasoning; cook and stir 2 min.
- STIR in chicken stock, beans and rice; close and lock lid. Using Pressure Cooker function, cook on HIGH 35 min.
- USE Quick Release method to carefully vent steam before opening lid. Add sausage; mix lightly. Cover with lid. Let stand 10 min.
- Special Extra: Garnish each serving with sliced green onions.
All recipes by : Kraft
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!