|By :Instant Pot Miracle|
|Diet||Celiac, Gluten Free, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 cup Arborio rice or other desired white rice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean halved lengthwise, or
- 2 cups raspberries fresh
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Select sauté on the Instant Pot and adjust to normal. Add the water, milk, sugar, and jam to the pot. Cook and stir until sugar and jam dissolve.
- Press cancel. Stir in the rice and cinnamon stick. Split the vanilla bean with the tip of a small sharp knife and scrape the seeds into the pot. Add the bean to the pot.
- Secure the lid on the pot. Close the pressure-release valve. Select porridge. When cooking is complete, use a natural release to depressurize.
- Remove and discard vanilla bean and cinnamon stick. Stir in fresh raspberries and cream.
Instant Pot Miracle
Home cooks everywhere are raving about the efficiency, convenience, and affordability of the Instant Pot®. Now, with this full-color, must-have cookbook—fully authorized by the makers of the Instant Pot®—you can discover exactly how much this miracle appliance can do.
You’ll find 175 delicious recipes, from breakfast to dessert, including:
-Soups and stews, vegetable mains and sides, jams and yogurts—even cheesecake.
-Everyday staples like Beef Chili and Chicken Noodle Soup, flavorful new dishes like Thai Green Curry Chicken and Curried Cauliflower Soup, and dinner party fare such as Steamed Lobster Tails with Meuniére Sauce and Créme Brulée.
-Favorites from popular bloggers and cookbook authors who have embraced the Instant Pot® as a must-have addition to their kitchens.
This essential cookbook is the perfect guide to the best-selling kitchen appliance to come along in decades
All recipes by : Instant Pot Miracle
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!