Steamed Artichokes with Lemon Aioli
Ramen Noodle Soup
|By :Michelle Fagone|
You can find ramen broth in the soup aisle of most mainstream grocery stores. There are also many recipes online, so if you’d like to make your own from scratch, you can! If you have sesame oil on hand, substitute it for the olive oil. For more depth of flavor, add a tablespoon of soy sauce to the broth before cooking. For a kick, add a tablespoon or two of sriracha or gochujang and adjust the heat to your personal liking.
|Browse Category||Seven Ingredients or Less, Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Ramen Broth, Ramen Noodles, Shiitake Mushrooms|
|Prep Time||7 minutes|
|Cook Time||13 minutes|
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 medium green onions sliced (whites and greens separated)
- 4 oz shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 4 cups ramen broth
- 1 package of ramen noodles
- 2 hard-boiled eggs peeled and halved
- Press the Sauté button on the Instant Pot and heat oil. Add onion whites and mushrooms. Sauté 3–5 minutes until onions are translucent. Add broth and noodles. Press the Cancel button. Lock lid.
- Press the Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 5 minutes. When timer beeps, quick-release pressure until float valve drops. Unlock lid.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Garnish each bowl with an egg half and onion greens. Serve warm.
NET CARBS: 48g
All recipes by : Michelle Fagone
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!