Smokey Cheesy Split Pea Soup
Quick and Fluffy Jasmine Rice
|By :Jill McKeever|
|Browse Category||Rice & Pastas|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Diet||Celiac, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Fat, Plant-Based, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Prep Time||1 minute|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt optional
- Place water, rice, and salt into inner pot.
- Cover with a glass lid. Press "Sauté" to bring water to a boil.
- Press "Keep Warm/Cancel" twice to cancel sauté mode and activate keep warm mode. Do not lift lid.
- Use the keep warm timer on the digital display to count 9 minutes. After nine minutes, press "Keep Warm/Cancel" once to cancel cooking.
- Fluff rice with fork before serving. Enjoy!
Jill McKeever is a plant-based chef, author, and certified personal coach. Her cookbook, OMGee Good! Instant Pot Meals, Plant-Based & Oil-Free, shows how to use the Instant Pot to cook up easy comfort meals the whole family will enjoy. Every week, she posts entertaining videos on YouTube and Facebook to guide viewers through living a plant-based lifestyle. Subscribe to watch her on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SimpleDailyRecipes
All recipes by : Jill McKeever
You might also like
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!