Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Pumpkin Spice Bread
|By :Chop Secrets|
Beautiful and colorful pumpkin bread prepared pot-in-pot in one of Instant Pot’s new branded bundt pans.
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Vegan & Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Baking Powder, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin Puree|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||70 minutes|
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp ground cloves
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Coat the inside of a
6-cupbundt pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter with the sugar in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until uniform.
- Add the pumpkin, vanilla, spices and salt, and mix to combine. Mixture will be grainy looking.
- Add the flour/baking powder mixture and gently combine with a rubber spatula just until uniform. Do not overmix.
- Spread batter into the bundt pan and cover with foil, sealing edges.
1 1/2 cupsof water and the trivet in the Instant Pot. Carefully lower the bundt pan onto the trivet.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 50 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then release the remaining steam.
- Carefully remove the pan from the Instant Pot and let cool for 5-10 minutes, then urn out onto a plate.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!