Oriental Fried Chicken
Pumpkin Carrot Soup
|By :Anabella Alfaro|
Interior Architect, lover of cooking and healthy eating.
|Browse Category||Soups and Creams|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Saute|
|Keyword||Instant Pot, Vegetables|
|Home Category||Soups and Creams|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 white onion chopped into chunks
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 3 cups pumpkin cubed
- 1 carrot chopped into pieces
- chicken broth or vegetable broth enough to cover the vegetables
- Sunflower and pumpkin seeds as a topping
- Drizzle olive oil or milk cream to garnish
- Garnish with parsley
- Place the stainless steel inner pot inside the Instant Pot® and press Saute. Add the olive oil; when hot, stir fry the onion with garlic, salt and pepper. Once this process is complete, press Cancel .
- Add pumpkin along with the carrot and broth, and mix.
- Close and lock the Instant Pot® lid. Make sure the steam release handle is turned to Sealing. Press Pressure Cook, pressure level High, and set the time to 15 Minutes.
- When done cooking, press Cancel and turn the steam release handle to Venting. Once all the pressure has been released, open the Instant Pot® lid and stir.
- Blend the vegetables with just a little bit of their broth (adjust the texture so that it becomes creamy; if you want it thicker, add less broth; if you want it thinner, add more broth).
- Serve, topped with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, a splash of olive oil or milk cream. Garnish with parsley.
All recipes by : Anabella Alfaro
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!