Quick Chicken and Bean Stew
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
|By :Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Brown Sugar, Canned Pumpkin, Cinnamon Raisin Bread, Whole Milk|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 8 slices cinnamon-raisin bread torn into small pieces (about 4 cups)
- Bourbon Caramel Sauce (recipe follows, optional)
6-7 inch( 1 1/2-quart) soufflé dish or round baking dish that fits inside Instant Pot® with nonstick cooking spray. Whisk milk, eggs, pumpkin, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and nutmeg in large bowl until well blended. Add bread cubes; toss to coat. Pour into prepared dish; cover tightly with foil.
1 1/4 cupsof water into pot. Place soufflé dish on rack; lower rack into pot.
- Secure lid and move pressure release valve to Sealing position. Press Manual or Pressure Cook; cook at high pressure 40 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use natural release for 10 minutes, then release remaining pressure.
- Remove soufflé dish from pot. Remove foil; cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare Bourbon Caramel Sauce, if desired. Serve bread pudding warm with sauce.
BOURBON CARAMEL SAUCE:
Combine 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar and 1/4 cup whipping cream in small saucepan; bring to
a boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in 1 tablespoon bourbon.
Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook
- Discover the wonderful world of Instant Pot®! This versatile multi-cooker will change the way you cook—now making dinner can be fast, easy, and fun!
- A helpful introduction explains the basics of Instant Pot® cooking along with creative tips and tricks that will make meal preparation a snap. Enjoy family favorites like One-Pot Chili Mac, Chipotle Pork Tacos, Hearty Chicken Chili, and Maple Spice Rubbed Ribs. Or try delicious new flavors such as Thai Pumpkin Chicken Soup, Lamb and Chickpea Stew, Coconut Butternut Squash, and Corn and Sweet Potato Curry. And don't forget dessert! You can also make fabulous puddings, custards, even cakes and cheesecakes in your Instant Pot®!
- Includes pressure cooking time charts for common ingredients (meat, poultry, seafood, beans, grains, and vegetables).
- More than 150 recipes and 145 beautiful full-page photos.
All recipes by : Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook
You might also like
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!