Grilled Chicken Fajitas
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
Love snacking on potato chips but want to swich it up? These plantain chips are a healthy alternative and can be ready in no time. Make sure to buy green plantains at the store. Ripe plantains won't peel or slice easily, and will not crisp up to perfection.
|Course||Appetizer, Side Dish, Snacks and Treats|
|Browse Category||Appetizer, Side Dishes, Snacks and Treats|
|Diet||Low Calorie, Low Sodium, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Keyword||Air Fryer, Vortex Air Fryer, Vortex Air Fryer Oven|
|Home Category||Appetizer, Side Dish, Snacks and Treats|
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||30-35 Minutes|
- 2 green plantains peeled, ends trimmed, and cut in half horizontally
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- Using a mandolin or vegetable peeler, thinly slice plantain halves into
- Toss all cut plantains with vegetable oil.
- Working in batches, place the plantain chips in a single layer in the air fryer basket and sprinkle with salt. Do not salt all cut plantains at once as it will draw out moisture over time, making the chips less crispy when fried. Only salt the plantains that are in the air fryer basket ready to be fried.
- Air Fry plantain chips at 360°F for 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway. Remove when plantains when golden and crispy. Cool and serve. Plantain chips can be stored in an airtight container until ready to eat.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!