• For a 3-quart Instant Pot, you must halve all of the ingredient amounts and you must break the dried spaghetti into even smaller pieces to fit in the pot.
• For an 8-quart Instant Pot, you can increase all of the ingredient amounts by 50 percent.
• For a 10-quart Instant Pot, you must increase all of the ingredient amounts by 50 percent and you can even double the amounts. You do not need to break dried spaghetti for the large pot.
• Garnish the servings with stemmed and finely chopped fresh basil leaves along with the cheese.
• And/or a sprinkling of red pepper flakes.
• And/or a little aromatic olive oil, particularly a fine “finishing” olive oil used as a condiment rather than a cooking fat.