Braised Short Ribs
Pasta Chips and Lasagna Dip
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
Pasta Chips with Ragu Lasagna Dip is the perfect excuse to celebrate #NationalLasagnaDay!
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Lasagna Noodles, Ragu®, Ricotta, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded Parmesan|
|Keyword||air fryer recipe|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 4-5 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Traditional Ragu
- fresh basil
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- salt pepper - to taste
Pasta Chips Instructions:
- In a small bowl, mix dried oregano, basil, onion, and garlic powder.
- Cook pasta according to the package, and then lay flat on a cutting board.
- Brush cooked noodles with olive oil, sprinkle seasoning mix on top with salt & pepper to taste. Flip noodles and repeat on the other side.
- Cut noodles into triangles.
- Air Fry your noodles at 400°F for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Check and toss chips every few minutes.
Lasagna Dip Instructions:
- Whip ricotta and add 3 fresh, chopped basil leaves and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread ricotta on the bottom of a square Pyrex Littles.
- Add Ragu pasta sauce on top, sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top.
- Air Fry at 400°F for 2-3 mins, or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh basil and enjoy!
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like