Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Pasta and Meatballs
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Meat, Rice & Pastas|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Meatballs, Parmesan cheese, Pasta|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 3 cups Water
- 14-18 ounce frozen meatballs
- 12-16 ounce gemelli
1 box, penne or other short pasta
- 24-36 ounce pasta sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine water, meatballs, pasta, pasta sauce and Italian seasoning in the Instant Pot. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 3 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Serve topped with grated parmesan cheese.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!