Chocolate Baked Oatmeal
Oriental Fried Chicken
|By :Anabella Alfaro|
Interior Architect, lover of cooking and healthy eating.
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Thighs|
|Keyword||Chicken and Turkey, Instant Vortex|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
- 4 chicken thighs skinless
- Drizzle soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground garlic
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- Green part of a green onion for garnish
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Marinate the thighs in all the ingredients for at least 1 hour, covered, in the refrigerator.
- On the Instant Vortex Air Fryer control panel, press Air Fry and then set time to 20 Minutes and temperature to 375˚F (190˚C). Press Start.
- Once Add Food appears on the display, open the basket and put the thighs in. Close.
- When the fryer indicates to do so, turn the thighs over.
- Lastly, serve and top with the green part of the green onion and sesame seeds.
- Serve with a quinoa & brown rice mix and a salad.
All recipes by : Anabella Alfaro
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!