Orange Chicken Lettuce Tacos
|By :Claudia Varleta|
Author of the recipe: Claudia Varleta Cooking lover, blogger and co-author of the books From the blog to the table , From the blog to the table for children and The scale, the happiness of eating rich and balanced . Claudia is also co-creator of the YouTube channel El gran mantel , which invites you to discover food prepared at home..
|Cooking Technique||Instant Pot, Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Condensed Milk, Eggs, Orange Juice, Sugar, Water|
|Keyword||dessert, eggs, instant pot, orange|
|Cook Time||35 Minutes|
|Passive Time||4 Hours(Refrigerated)|
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz/400 g
- 2 cups orange juice
- 4 eggs
For the caramel
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp Water
For the caramel
- To make the caramel sauce, put the sugar and water in a pan, cook without stirring, until it turns a light golden caramel color.
- Pour the caramel into an approx.
7.5 in(19 cm) pan (that can be put inside the pot), spreading throughout the bottom of the baking dish.
- Mix the condensed milk with the orange juice, then add the eggs. Whisk by hand until well blended. Pour the mixture into the prepped pan and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- In the Instant Pot® bowl, add
2 cupsof water, the rack, and place the mold on top.
- Close and lock the Instant Pot® lid. Make sure the steam release handle is turned to Sealing. Press Pressure Cook, pressure level High, and set time to 35 Minutes.
- When done cooking, press Cancel and turn the steam release handle to Venting. Once all the pressure has been released, open the lid and remove the rack with the pan.
- Once the dessert is ready, let cool and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!