• For a 3-quart Instant Pot, you must halve all of the ingredient amounts and you must break the dried noodles into even smaller pieces.
• For an 8-quart Instant Pot, you can increase all of the ingredient amounts by 50 percent.
• For a 10-quart Instant Pot, you must increase all of the ingredient amounts by 50 percent and you can even double the amounts. You do not need to break dried noodles for the large pot.
• For a heftier meal, add up to 8 ounces firm tofu, diced, or up to 8 ounces peeled and deveined medium shrimp (about 30 per pound) with the bell pepper strips.
• Garnish the servings with Sriracha, chopped fresh mint leaves, chopped fresh cilantro leaves, and/or more peanuts.