Braised Short Ribs
Omni - Roasted Sweet Potato and Goat Cheese Salad
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Dinner, Salad, Side Dishes|
|Main Ingredient||Parmesan, Parmesan cheese, Potatoes|
|Keyword||instant omni, instant omni recipes, Omni Pro, salad recipe|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||18 minutes|
|Passive Time||10 minutes|
- 1.5 lb sweet potatoes peeled, cubed, 2 – 3 medium size potatoes
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbs
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- 1/4 cup Roasted pecans
- To taste Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl combine the cubed sweet potato, olive oil, maple syrup, ground cinnamon, salt and pepper. Toss until evenly combine.
- Place the cubed sweet potato on the Oven Tray, set it aside.
- Select ROAST function. Set to 400F for 18 minutes, touch START. When preheating time is done place the tray to the roast level of the oven.
- Let the potatoes bake for 8 minutes and then shake the tray to flip them.
- When the program ends, carefully remove the tray from the oven and let the potatoes rest for about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl or platter, add the baby spinach, pomegranate seeds and top with the roasted pecans, goat cheese and fresh mint. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Chef`s Tip: Sprinkle the salad with 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar to enhance the flavor.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like