Braised Short Ribs
Omni - Roasted Boneless Stuffed Turkey Breast (Thanksgiving)
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Main Ingredient||Turkey Breast|
|Keyword||instant omni, instant omni recipes, turkey breast|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 hours|
|Passive Time||10 minutes|
- 1 1/2 lbs turkey breast boneless, pre-stuffed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Place turkey on the Oven Tray and brush with olive oil.
- Insert the Temperature Probe horizontally to the turkey, such that the tip of the probe reaches to the thickest part of the breast, be careful not to touch the stuff. This would distort the temperature measured by the probe.
- Place tray to the roast level of the oven.
- Open the cap on the jack located on the right side of the internal chamber. Insert the Probe End into the oven jack
- Close the door. Select Roast. Probe will be visible on the left-hand side of the control panel with a line underneath indicating it can be set.
- Set the Probe Temperature to 168F.
- Touch Oven and set the Oven Temperature to 325F.
- Touch START.
- Touch Probe Heading again during the cooking period to monitor the current internal temperature of the food vs. the target internal temperature of the food.
- The program will automatically end when the internal temperature of the turkey breast to the set degree of 168F, depending on the size of the food.
- When the program ends, take turkey breast out. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve!
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like