Braised Short Ribs
Omni Plus or Pro - Rotisserie Chicken
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Cuisine||American, South American|
|Cooking Technique||Roast, Rotisserie|
|Main Ingredient||Rotisserie Chicken|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||55 minutes|
- 3-4 lb whole chicken trussed with butcher string
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- Mix the dry rub spices in a small bowl; paprika, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and cayenne.
1 tbspof olive oil all over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the dry rub over the chicken, getting it on all sides, and gently rub it all over the chicken so it is fully coated.
- Insert the rotisserie spit through the chicken and place the rotisserie forks on both ends of the spit. Push forks into chicken so it feels secure and tighten setting screws.
- Place the chicken into the oven, by inserting the pointed end into the rotisserie catch and the other into the side holder and close the door.
- Select Rotate, Roast, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 55 minutes. Press START.
- When cooking time is complete, check to ensure internal temperature of chicken has reached 165°F. If not, set cooking time for an additional 5-10 minutes (until internal 165°F temperature is reached).
- To remove the chicken from the oven, position the rotisserie lift hooks under the left and right arms of the rotisserie spit, where the indents are located.
- Lift the left side of the rotisserie spit, then move the spit slightly to the left to remove it from the catch on the right.
- Carefully pull the rotisserie spit towards you to remove it from the oven.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board or plate and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Unscrew the setting screws and remove the forks, them remove the chicken from the spit. If too hot, wear heat protection for your hands.
- Carve the chicken and serve.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like