Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Omni Plus Garlic Mozzarella Pull-Apart Bread
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Side Dishes, Snack|
|Main Ingredient||All-Purpose Flour, Milk, Mozzarella, Sugar|
|Keyword||omni, omni plus recipes, pull-apart bread|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 oz instant yeast one packet
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 cup warm milk not too hot--you should be able to put your finger in it comfortably
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp finely snipped chives
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 oz low moisture whole milk mozzarella
- In a large bowl, stir together Dough Mixture ingredients to form a sticky dough. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead lightly to form a smooth ball. Coat dough ball lightly with oil.
- Cut parchment paper into an 8” circle. Place the dough ball on the parchment, place parchment on the Cooking Pan, then place the Cooking Pan in the Slow Cook/Proof level.
- Select PROOF program and adjust the temperature to 90°F and the time to 30 minutes, then press START.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine softened butter, garlic, chives and salt. Mix well and set aside. Cut the mozzarella in thin (<1/4") slices, then cut slices into 1/2" strips.
- When the program is complete, carefully remove the Cooking Pan. Press the dough into an 8” circle (to match the parchment).
- With a sharp knife, score the dough 8 times, turn the dough 90 degrees and score 8 times again to form a crosshatch pattern. Spread the garlic butter evenly over the top.
- Carefully insert pieces of mozzarella in each of the scored slots.
- Select the BAKE program and adjust the temperature to 350°F and the time to 10 minutes, then press START.
- When the preheat cycle is complete, place the Cooking Pan in the Roast/Bake level. Close the oven to resume program.
- Bake until cheese is melted and partially browned. Serve warm. Bread will easily pull apart at the scores.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!