Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Omni Pizza Bombs
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Side Dishes, Snack|
|Main Ingredient||Butter, Can of Grands-style Biscuits, Italian Seasoning, Parmesan cheese, Pizza Sauce, Pizza Toppings|
|Keyword||omni, omni recipes|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||8 minutes|
- 16 oz can Grands-style biscuits 8 biscuits
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce or thick marinara or pasta sauce
- 6 oz shredded Italian cheese (mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, fontina or a mix, about 1 1/2 cups total)
- 1/2 cup pizza toppings like diced pepperoni, cooked sausage crumbles, diced Canadian bacon
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Extra sauce warmed, for serving
- In a small bowl mix together melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Set aside.
- Roll each biscuit into a
- Top each disk with
1 tbspsauce, then divide the cheese evenly. Add 1 tbsppizza topping to each.
- Fold dough over like a taco, then gather edges to form a smooth ball. Place seam side down and brush with garlic butter, then sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- Spray the Air Fryer Basket with nonstick spray, then place the balls in the basket, evenly spaced.
- Place the Oven Rack in the Air Fry/Toast position. Select the AIR FRY program, adjust the temperature to 325°Fand the time to 8 minutes, then press START.
- When the preheat cycle is complete, place the Air Fryer Basket on the Oven Rack.
- When the display indicates Turn Food, do nothing.
- When the program is complete, serve hot with extra sauce for dipping.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
You might also like
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!