Braised Short Ribs
Omni 18L Family - Cauliflower Crust Pizza
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Lunch, Main Course|
|Main Ingredient||Cauliflower, Mozzarella|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 minutes|
- 1 medium cauliflower around 2.3lb
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Pizza Mozzarella grated
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tomato thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 3 Fresh Basil Sprigs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor until fine or grated.
- Transfer cauliflower to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 4 minutes. Spread cauliflower on a clean, dry kitchen towel and allow to cool.
- When cool enough to handle, wrap the cauliflower in the towel and wring out as much moisture as possible. Transfer to a second towel if necessary.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cauliflower, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, egg, almond flour and
1 cupof the mozzarella cheese until well combined.
- Lay out parchment paper on the cooking pan. Transfer the cauliflower mixture to the prepared pan and press into a
- Select BAKE function on Omni. Set the temperature to 375°F and set time to 15 minutes. Press START. When oven is preheated, place cooking pan at the Bake level.
- When the program ends, remove the crust from the oven and top with the pizza sauce, sliced tomatoes, red onions, and half of the basil leaves.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle remaining
1/2 cupof mozzarella on top.
- Place pan back in at the Bake level. Touch BAKE function. Set temperature to 375°F and set time to 10 minutes. Press START. Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly with a nice brown color on the sides.
- Take the pizza out. Let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with more fresh basil leaves just before serving.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like