Nutty Brownie Cake
Nutty Brownie Cake
|By :I Love my Instant Pot by Michelle Fagone|
This Nutty Brownie Cake is a perfect slice of perfection when you are craving something chocolate. With its small stature, this recipe will fulfill that sweet tooth without leaving evidence in the morning. Cook it and you’re done. Tomorrow is a new day.
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Butter, Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Powder, Eggs, Flour|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 4 tbsp butter room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, eggs, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, and sugar. Do not overmix. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour batter into a greased
6 inchcake pan. Cover pan with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Pour water into the Instant Pot®. Set trivet in pot. Place cake pan on top of the trivet. Lock lid.
- Press the Manual button and adjust time to 20 minutes.
- When timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes. Quick-release any additional pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Remove cake pan from the Instant Pot® and transfer to a rack to cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
*Manual and Pressure Cook buttons are interchangeable
I Love my Instant Pot by Michelle Fagone
175 must-have recipes for everyone’s favorite cooking appliance—the Instant Pot—perfect for fast, delicious meals the whole family will love. Discover how easy cooking can be with the versatile Instant Pot that serves as everything from a pressure cooker to a sauté pan to a yogurt maker. The fast, programmable, and energy-efficient appliance makes it quick and easy to whip up any of these delicious, satisfying recipes in just minutes! This essential cookbook provides 175 appetizing, flavorful recipes from breakfast through dinner including: –Bacony Poblano Hashbrowns –Moroccan Lamb Stew –Bourbon Barbeque Chicken Thighs –Double Chocolate Cheesecake With dishes to suit every dietary need from vegetarian to gluten free, there’s something for everyone in this collection of Instant Pot recipes. Featuring an introduction to the Instant Pot’s features and tips for the best cooking results, soon you’ll be using your Instant Pot for every meal! Michelle Fagone is a recipe developer and food blogger. On her site, CavegirlCuisine.com she shares recipes and knowledge about the health benefits of cooking with local, fresh, unprocessed foods. Cavegirl Cuisine was named one of the Top 50 Paleo Blogs of 2012 by the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. She lives in Louisville, Kentucky. She is the author of The “I Love My Instant Pot” Recipe Book, The “I Love My Instant Pot” Paleo Recipe Book, and The “I Love My Instant Pot” Gluten-Free Recipe Book
All recipes by : I Love my Instant Pot by Michelle Fagone
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!