Creamy Mote with Sundried Peaches
Motinotto with zucchini, blue cheese and walnuts
|By :Karen Tumani|
This cooking enthusiast has always been linked to the world of gastronomy, through her family.
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Saute|
|Main Ingredient||Blue Cheese, Raw Mote, Vegetable Broth, Walnuts, White Wine, Yellow Squash|
|Keyword||30 Minutes or Less, Instant Pot|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
|Cook Time||25 Minutes|
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ or ½ cup onion diced
- 1 ½ cup yellow squash diced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 ½ cups vegetable broth or boiled water with 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup raw mote
- 2 oz (50 g) blue cheese
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- Place the stainless steel inner pot inside the Instant Pot®. Press Saute and set time to 3 Minutes . Add the olive oil and onion.
- Once ready, add the yellow pumpkin and press the functionality Saute for 2 Minutes . Add the mote and season with pepper, salt, and cinnamon. Stir and add the white wine and vegetable broth. Check seasonings and if necessary, add more salt, pepper, or cinnamon.
- Close and lock the Instant Pot® lid. Make sure the steam release handle is turned to Sealing. Press Pressure Cook and set the time to 20 Minutes.
- When done cooking, press Cancel and turn the steam release handle to Venting. Once all the steam has been released, open the lid.
- Serve on plates and sprinkle with bits of blue cheese and walnuts.
All recipes by : Karen Tumani
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!