Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Molten Mocha Lava Cake
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 stick butter cut into
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour +
- Place butter, chocolate chips and coffee granules in a large bowl and microwave 30 seconds at a time until melted, stirring thoroughly after each 30 second interval.
- Add each additional ingredient one at a time, stirring after each addition until smooth.
- Thoroughly coat
4 bowls 6 ozor ramekins with non-stick spray.
- Spoon batter into bowls or ramekins evenly.
1 cupof water and the trivet in the Instant Pot.
- Place bowls or ramekins on the trivet--you may have to stack three on the bottom and one on top.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 9 minutes for ceramic or 11 minutes for glass.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Immediately invert the ramekins or bowls on individual plates. Serve alone or with vanilla ice cream.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!