Bow Tie Pasta Chips
Miso Chicken Thighs
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Saute|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken, Miso, Sesame Oil|
|Keyword||Asian, chicken thighs, Miso, Quick and Easy|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||28 Minutes, Plus 5-minute Natural Release|
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 5 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- cooked white rice for serving
- Chopped Scallions for serving
- sesame seeds for serving
- Preheat the inner pot on the SAUTE setting for 15 minutes . Meanwhile, sprinkle the salt over the chicken thighs.
- Add the oil to the pot and sauté the chicken, skin-side down for 10 minutes until very crispy.
- Flip the chicken over and add the butter. Stir until melted.
- Add the chicken broth and miso paste. Stir to combine.
- PRESSURE COOK on HIGH for 8 minutes. Allow the pot to naturally release pressure for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip the valve to release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the chicken thighs. Stir in honey and sesame oil in the sauce.
- Turn on the SAUTE function set for 5 minutes. Bring the sauce to a boil and allow to reduce until the timer is done.
- Serve miso chicken on top of rice. Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions. Drizzle over miso sauce.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!