Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Miracle Mom Breakfast Burritos
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 1/2 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped (optional)
- 12 6 flour tortillas warmed, “fajita size”
- In a medium bowl, whisk the Egg Mixture ingredients until thoroughly incorporated. Set aside.
- Coat the inside of a
1.5 qtcasserole with non-stick spray.
- Layer hash browns then ham in an even layer in the casserole dish. Pour egg mixture over the top. Cover with foil.
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the trivet. Carefully lower the casserole on to the trivet, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure. Open the pot and rinse the inside of the lid in cold water to help it reseal.
- Add the chopped fresh spinach, stir, then replace the foil. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Divide the egg mixture among the tortillas, roll and serve immediately, or store for up to 4 days in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container. Reheat for 30 seconds in the microwave for a quick on-the-go breakfast.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!