Mini - Sweet & Spicy Asian Ribs
Mini - Blueberry-Almond French Toast Casserole
|By :Cooking With Your Instant Pot Mini - Heather Schlueter|
Tangy blueberries and crunchy almonds take this French toast to a whole new level, yet it’s simple enough to become an everyday favorite. This recipe uses a 1-quart (1 L) round baking casserole dish that has a 5½-inch (14 cm) diameter.
|Browse Category||Breakfast, Kid-Friendly|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Blueberries, Bread, Eggs|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or
1/2 cupfrozen thawed
- 4 thick slices French bread cut into
- Cooking Spray
- powdered sugar for serving
- slivered almonds for serving
- Additional Blueberries for serving
- maple syrup for serving if desired
- In a large bowl whisk together the milk, eggs, brown sugar, almond extract, and cinnamon until well blended. Fold in the blueberries and bread pieces until well coated.
- Spray the baking dish with cooking spray and pour the bread mixture into the dish.
- Place the steam rack into the Instant Pot inner pot and add
3/4 cupwater. Carefully lower the baking dish onto the steam rack.
- Secure the lid, ensuring the valve is turned to the Sealing position.
- Press the Pressure Cook button and set the time to 25 minutes.
Cooking With Your Instant Pot Mini - Heather Schlueter
Heather Schlueter started her blog, The Spicy Apron (thespicyapron.com), as an escape from the corporate life —she was a successful litigation attorney along with a CEO of a large medical practice and laboratory.
All recipes by : Cooking With Your Instant Pot Mini - Heather Schlueter
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!