Nutty Brownie Cake
|By :I Love my Instant Pot by Michelle Fagone|
Traditionally made with bulgur, this twist on a traditional tabouleh can easily be served as a vegetarian main dish with grape leaves, enjoyed as a chilled lunch salad bowl, or accompany a main meal as a side dish. The choice is up to you!
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Millet, Parsley, Red Onion, Roma Tomatoes, Vegetable Broth, Zucchini|
|Prep Time||45 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup red onion peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup Zucchini small-diced
- 1/2 cup peeled seeded, and small-diced cucumber
- 4 small Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus
2 tsps, divided
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt divided
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup millet
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- In a
mediumbowl, combine parsley, mint, onion, zucchini, cucumber, tomatoes, 1/4 cupolive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, ucsa>1 tsp salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes up to overnight.
2 tspsolive oil in Instant Pot®. Add millet to Instant Pot® in an even layer. Add broth and remaining 1/2 teaspoonsalt. Lock lid.
- Press the Rice button (the Instant Pot® will determine the cooking time, about 10 minutes pressurized cooking time).
- When the timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes. Quick-release any additional pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Transfer millet to a serving bowl and set aside to cool. When cooled, add to refrigerated mixture and stir. Serve.
I Love my Instant Pot by Michelle Fagone
175 must-have recipes for everyone’s favorite cooking appliance—the Instant Pot—perfect for fast, delicious meals the whole family will love. Discover how easy cooking can be with the versatile Instant Pot that serves as everything from a pressure cooker to a sauté pan to a yogurt maker. The fast, programmable, and energy-efficient appliance makes it quick and easy to whip up any of these delicious, satisfying recipes in just minutes! This essential cookbook provides 175 appetizing, flavorful recipes from breakfast through dinner including: –Bacony Poblano Hashbrowns –Moroccan Lamb Stew –Bourbon Barbeque Chicken Thighs –Double Chocolate Cheesecake With dishes to suit every dietary need from vegetarian to gluten free, there’s something for everyone in this collection of Instant Pot recipes. Featuring an introduction to the Instant Pot’s features and tips for the best cooking results, soon you’ll be using your Instant Pot for every meal! Michelle Fagone is a recipe developer and food blogger. On her site, CavegirlCuisine.com she shares recipes and knowledge about the health benefits of cooking with local, fresh, unprocessed foods. Cavegirl Cuisine was named one of the Top 50 Paleo Blogs of 2012 by the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. She lives in Louisville, Kentucky. She is the author of The “I Love My Instant Pot” Recipe Book, The “I Love My Instant Pot” Paleo Recipe Book, and The “I Love My Instant Pot” Gluten-Free Recipe Book
All recipes by : I Love my Instant Pot by Michelle Fagone
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!