Japanese Souffle Pancakes
Mexican Hot Cocoa Pepitas
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
These sweet and spicy pepitas can be customzied to fit any spice preference. Reduce the cayenne for a mild heat, or go for the full fiery mode and add more than what the recipe calls for!
|Course||Snacks and Treats|
|Browse Category||Snacks and Treats|
|Diet||Low Calorie, Low Carb, Low Sodium, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Cocoa Powder, Granulated Sugar, Raw Pepitas|
|Keyword||Air Fryer, Vortex Air Fryer, Vortex Air Fryer Oven|
|Home Category||Snacks and Treats|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 ½ cup raw pepitas unsalted and unroasted
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cocoa powder, cinnamon, sugar, salt, and cayenne. Stir to combine into a hot cocoa spice blend. Reserve
1 tbspof the spice blend in a small bowl.
- Add pepitas and vegetable oil to the medium mixing bowl with the spice blend and mix to thoroughly coat all the seeds.
- Line the bottom of the air fryer basket with a single sheet of aluminum foil. Top with hot cocoa seasoned pepitas in a single layer and Air Fry in batches at 385°F for 5-8 minutes, or until fragrant and toasted. Repeat with any remaining unroasted pepitas.
- Toss all roasted pepitas with the reserved
1 tbspof the spice blend. Serve warm or cooled.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!