Chicken Tortilla Soup
Mediterranean Chicken Thighs
Learn how to make our Instant Pot® Mediterranean Chicken Thighs recipe with just a few ingredients and transform ordinary chicken into a meal that everyone will love. Onion, kalamata olives and Italian seasoning give our roasted red pepper cooking soup Mediterranean flair. Baby potatoes cook along with boneless chicken thighs and soak in the fabulous flavor from the sauce. Everything cooks together in the Instant Pot® which means you spend more time enjoying this Instant Pot® chicken meal than on cleanup.
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Campbell's® Roasted Red Pepper Cooking Soup, Chicken Thighs, Red Onion, Swanson® Unsalted Chicken Stock|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 1 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs (trim off any fat)
- 1 medium red onion chopped (about
- 16 oz baby white potatoes cut in half
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives sliced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning crushed
- 1 can Campbell's® Roasted Red Pepper Cooking Soup
10 1/2 ounces
- 1/2 cup Swanson® Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Layer the chicken, onion, potatoes, olives and Italian seasoning in a
6 quartInstant Pot®. Pour the soup and stock over the chicken and vegetables (the order is important, so don't stir until after the cooking is done).
- Lock the lid and close the pressure release valve. Pressure cook on High pressure, setting the timer to 10 minutes (timer will begin counting down once pressure is reached- it takes about 15 minutes). When done, press Cancel and use the quick releasemethod to release the pressure.
- Stir in the lemon juice. Season to taste. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese and chopped fresh parsley before serving, if desired.
Nutrition Values Per Serving : Calories 294, Total fat 9.9 g, Saturated fat 2.9 g, Cholesterol 101 mg, Sodium 524 mg, Total carbohydrate 27.6 g, Dietary fiber 4.7 g, Protein 22.8 g, Vitamin A 11 %DV, Vitamin C 14 %DV, Calcium 4 %DV, Iron 14 %DV.
*Pressure Cook and Manual are interchangeable
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!