Braised Short Ribs
Meal Mug Lasagna
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
What a way to enjoy #NationalLasagnaDay! Savor the multiple layers of flavor, brought to life with Ragu sauce! Made in your CorningWare Meal Mug and cooked in the Instant Pot.
|Course||Dinner, Lunch, Main Course|
|Main Ingredient||Lasagna Noodles, Lean Ground Beef, Ragu®, Ricotta, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded Parmesan|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 basil leaves
- 1/4-1/2 lb ground beef 85% lean
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup of Ragu®sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan
- 2 lasagna noodles per layer, cooked to box instructions
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Prepare lasagna noodles based on instructions on the box. While the noodles boil, in a sauté pan over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil. When oil is hot, add ground beef and cook until browned. Add diced onion, sauté for 5-7 minutes and season with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder to taste. Add minced garlic until fragrant and remove from heat.
- After the noodles are cooked and drained, slice them into 2-inch strips and toss with olive oil. Take basil leaves and julienne, then add to ricotta and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- In a CorningWare meal mug, start with a small amount of sauce in the bottom of the meal mug. Add 1 square of lasagna as base, and layer as desired. We did: sauce, noodle, ricotta mix, beef, sauce, mozzarella, parmesan, noodle then repeat. The final layer should be sauce with shredded cheese.
- Instant Pot Instructions:
Cover the mug with a square of aluminum foil and spread olive oil on the side of the foil that faces the cheese. In an Instant Pot, add 1 cup of water and the trivet. Place mug on trivet and close lid, select steam for 10 minutes. When the timer goes off, release the pressure. Remove mug and trivet carefully. They will be hot! Empty water. Remove aluminum foil from the mug and put mug and trivet back in an Instant Pot. Put on the air fryer lid. Broil at 400 degrees for 7 to 12 minutes checking every 3 minutes. Remove mug carefully using oven mitts. The mug will be hot!
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like