Braised Short Ribs
Marry Me Chicken
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast, Heavy Cream, Sundried Tomatoes|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2-3 lbs chicken breast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes drained and chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 chicken stock
- 1 cup Fresh parmesan cheese grated
- fresh basil chopped
- Fresh parmesan cheese grated
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Select SAUTE-HIGH and set the time to 30 minutes, when preheated, sear the chicken breast for 4-5 minutes per side, until golden brown. Remove and place it on a plate.
- Add garlic let cook until fragrant for about 2-3 mins.
- Stir Italian seasoning and sundried tomatoes and let cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in heavy cream and chicken stock to deglaze the pan, stirring up brown bits from the bottom.
- Press CANCEL to turn off sauté function. Place the chicken breast back into pot.
- Secure the lid on the pot, valve set to seal.
- Manually select PRESSURE COOK – HIGH. 10 minutes.
- When the program is done carefully release the remaining pressure opening the valve to vent.
- Serve, garnish with fresh chopped basil, fresh grated parmesan cheese and enjoy with some pasta or white rice.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like