Pork Carnitas Tacos
Slow Cook Maple French Toast Casserole
|By :Time Inc.|
From Time Inc's "Instant Pot Weekday Meals"
|Prep Time||8 minutes|
|Cook Time||90 minutes|
- Cooking Spray
- 12 slices sandwich bread cut into
1 inchpieces, can use gluten free bread
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg grated
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves ground
- 2 cups milk reduced fat 2%
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Coat the inner pot of the Instant Pot with cooking spray.
- Place cubed bread in the pot
- Combine eggs, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt, cloves and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Add milk, stirring with a whisk until blended. Pour milk mixture over bread in the pot, pressing gently with a spoon to coat all bread pieces.
- Tear off a
10 1/2 inchlong piece of alluminum foil; lay foil on top of inner pot, gently smoothing it down the side of the pot. trim pointed corners even with rest of the foil, and tightly tuck it under the rim
- Cut 2 (
1 1/4 inchlong) slit in the foil about one inch from the edge with a thin sharp knife. Cut a second slit parallel to and about 1 inchto the inside of the first. Repeat this procedure 3 times, creating 2 concentric slits in foil at intervals of 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock.
- Set inner pot inside cooker. Close and lock the lid of the Instant Pot. Turn steam release handle to Venting. Select the Slow Cook function and adjust time to 90 minutes cooking time.
- Serve warm sprinkled with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
All recipes by : Time Inc.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!