Quick Chicken and Bean Stew
Ma Shu Turkey
|By :Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Orange Juice, Plum Sauce, Turkey Breast|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||7 minutes|
- 7 ounces plum sauce
1 jar, divided
- 1/4 cup orange juice (juice of
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 lb boneless turkey breast cut into thin strips
- 6 flour tortillas (
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
1/3 cupplum sauce, orange juice, onion, ginger, salt and cinnamon in Instant Pot®; mix well. Add turkey, stir to coat.
- Secure lid and move pressure release valve to Sealing position. Press Manual or Pressure Cook; cook at high pressure 4 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, press Cancel and use quick release.
- Press Sauté; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is reduced and thickens slightly.
- Spread remaining jarred plum sauce over tortillas; top with turkey and coleslaw mix. Fold bottom edge of tortillas over filling; fold in sides and roll up to completely enclose filling. Serve with remaining cooking sauce for dipping.
Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook
- Discover the wonderful world of Instant Pot®! This versatile multi-cooker will change the way you cook—now making dinner can be fast, easy, and fun!
- A helpful introduction explains the basics of Instant Pot® cooking along with creative tips and tricks that will make meal preparation a snap. Enjoy family favorites like One-Pot Chili Mac, Chipotle Pork Tacos, Hearty Chicken Chili, and Maple Spice Rubbed Ribs. Or try delicious new flavors such as Thai Pumpkin Chicken Soup, Lamb and Chickpea Stew, Coconut Butternut Squash, and Corn and Sweet Potato Curry. And don't forget dessert! You can also make fabulous puddings, custards, even cakes and cheesecakes in your Instant Pot®!
- Includes pressure cooking time charts for common ingredients (meat, poultry, seafood, beans, grains, and vegetables).
- More than 150 recipes and 145 beautiful full-page photos.
All recipes by : Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!