Braised Short Ribs
Broiled Asparagus with Sliced Egg
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
Create the perfect side dish in no time using your Instant Omni toaster oven to broil tender asparagus stalks, then top it with a sliced hard-boiled egg. (Don't forget, your Instant Pot makes perfect boiled eggs!)
|Browse Category||Seven Ingredients or Less, Side Dishes|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Keyword||asparagus, easter, egg recipe, Egg recipes, instant omni|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||4 minutes|
- 1 hard-boiled egg sliced
- 1 1/2 lb asparagus
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the asparagus; snap off the tough ends; peel the bottom half of the stalks.
- Line the asparagus on the cooking pan with parchment paper.
- Toss the asparagus with
1 tbspolive oil and add some salt and pepper on top.
- Select Roast on the Instant Omni and set the oven to
400°F for 4 minutes.
- Once it is done, slice the egg into 4 pieces and place on top of the asparagus.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!