Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Loaded Mashed Cauliflower
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 5 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 scallions green parts only, sliced
- Pour 1 cup of water in the pot, followed by steam rack.
- Load cauliflower florets into a steamer basket and lower on to steam rack, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add Mash Mixture ingredients to a food processor or blender.
- When cooking time is up, quick-release the pressure.
- Carefully drain the cooking liquid and transfer cauliflower to the food processor or blender. Process to desired consistency and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a 7’ x 11” baking dish or shallow casserole.
- Top with cheeses and cooked bacon pieces. Set under a broiler 5-7 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly until set. Sprinkle green onions over the top and serve.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!