Creamy Mote with Sundried Peaches
Linseed, banana and berry cupcakes
|By :Karen Tumani|
This cooking enthusiast has always been linked to the world of gastronomy, through her family.
|Keyword||Berries, Healthy, Instant Vortex, Valentine's Day|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- ½ cup flaxseed meal
- 1 ripe plantain mashed
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup berries
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Use small silicone molds and distribute the mixture in the molds. (You can double the size if you need it).
- Using the Instant Vortex panel, press Bake , set the time to 10 Minutes and the temperature to 180ºC . Press Start .
- Once the Add Food message appears , open the basket and place the ramekins on the rack. Close.
- When you finish cooking, unmold the cupcakes.
- Peanut or almond butter and any seed (marigold, pumpkin, sesame) can be used to cover the cupcakes.
All recipes by : Karen Tumani
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!