Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Lemon Pudding Cookie Bites
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Simmer|
|Main Ingredient||Eggs, Lemon, Sugar, Whole Milk|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 1 cup Water
- 7 Golden Oreo sandwich cookies
- Powdered sugar and additional lemon zest for garnish optional
- Combine milk and lemon zest in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, whisking frequently.
- Once milk has become frothy, remove from heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes without stirring.
- Remove any skin that has formed on the top and discard, then use a fine mesh strainer to remove solids.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, sugar and lemon extract until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour milk mixture into egg mixture a little at a time, stirring constantly. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Coat the inside of an egg bite mold with nonstick spray. Pour batter evenly into mold and cover with foil.
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack. Carefully lower the egg bite mold on to the steam rack.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 6 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the pressure.
- Carefully remove the egg mold from the pot. Remove foil and gently press one Golden Oreo onto the top of each custard.
- Replace foil and allow to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from mold and garnish with powdered sugar and additional lemon zest (optional).
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
You might also like
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!