Lemon Chicken With Rice Noodles
|By :Instant Flat Belly Cookbook by Patricia Gilroy|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Poultry|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Diet||Low Carb, Low Fat, Low Sodium|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken, Rice Noodles|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 2 tsp sesame oil divided
- 1 chicken breast (
3 ounces, cut into 1-inchpieces
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp Ginger grated
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ounce rice noodles
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 red pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped
1 teaspoonof sesame oil into the Instant Pot®. Add the chicken and toss in the oil.
- Mix the lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, broth, and sugar. Pour over chicken. Close the lid and the vent. Using the Manual setting, cook on High for 3 minutes.
- Prepare the noodles according to package instructions. Cool half of the noodles under running water and toss in remaining sesame oil. Store in refrigerator for lunch on another day.
- Mix the corn starch and water in a cup. When the timer ends, quick release the pressure according to manufacturer’s directions. Open the lid and stir in the corn starch mixture. Add the peppers and scallions. Select the Sauté program and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. Serve with the rice noodles.
Instant Flat Belly Cookbook by Patricia Gilroy
Patricia Gilroy BA BSc mNTOI is a Nutritional Therapist practicing in Dublin, Ireland. She sees clients seeking nutritional support for specific issues as well as those wishing to improve their overall health and wellbeing. Patricia designs tailor made individualised meal plans to address a range of issues including weight management, digestive health, autoimmune conditions , cardiovascular health, hormonal imbalance and pre and post-partum issues. She believes in educating clients, empowering them with the knowledge to take control of their nutritional needs. Patricia holds a Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Therapy from The University of West London
All recipes by : Instant Flat Belly Cookbook by Patricia Gilroy
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!