Cheeseburger MingsBings with Gluten-Free Panko Onion Rings and Pickles and an 8,000 Island Dipper
Korean Glazed Chicken Thighs and Sweet Potatoes
|By :Ming Tsai|
Eat well without sacrificing taste with my Korean Glazed Chicken Thighs and Sweet Potatoes.
|Duration||more than 1 hour|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry, Instant Pot Duo Crisp|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken, Chicken Thighs, Grains, Rice, Sweet Potato|
|Keyword||Air Fryer, chicken, grains, korean recipes, rice, sweet potatoes|
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||60 Minutes|
- 8 chicken thighs bone in, skin on
- kosher salt as needed
- black pepper as needed
- 10 garlic cloves sliced
- 2 tbsp Ginger minced
- 160 g kimchi chopped with juice
- 70 g tamari
- 225 g carrot peeled
- 4 pieces celery rib
- 1 piece red bell pepper chopped
- 1 red cabbage cut into 2 pieces
- 960 ml chicken stock
- 1 scallion sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled, cubed
- 1 piece lemon zest of lemon juice
- 610 g Short grain rice
- 545 g short-grain brown rice soaked
- 225 g Watercress
- salt as needed
- Season the chicken with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Sauté on high for 10-15 minutes until the skin is brown.
- Remove the chicken
- Add the garlic and ginger.
- Season with salt and pepper before sautéing.
- Add the remaining ingredients, minus the watercress, lemon, and
1/2 cupof scallion greens.
- Bring it to a simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- This should taste exactly like you want the chicken to taste.
- Close and lock the lid and turn the steam release handle to seal it.
- Add the chicken back in, and pressure cook on high for 20 minutes .
- Once pressure cooking is complete, add the scallion greens.
- To crisp it up, air fry
- Plate the chicken on a bed of watercress.
- Finish with lemon juice and zest.
- Enjoy with the homemade rice!
All recipes by : Ming Tsai
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!