Braised Short Ribs
Kimchi Beef Fried Rice
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Browse Category||Meat, Rice & Pastas|
|Cooking Technique||Broil, Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Keyword||beef, beef and rice, fried rice, kimchi recipes|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 2 cups white rice
- 2 cups Water
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion small diced
- 1/2 cup white button mushrooms sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 cups chopped kimchi
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp Gochu Chura (red pepper powder)
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 4 eggs
- sesame seeds garnish
- The first step is to rinse the rice. It is best to quickly rinse it to remove any dirt. Rice to water ratio 1:1 so add the 2 cups of water and rice to the inner pot. Place the inner pot in the cooker base and secure lid for pressure cooking. Select RICE and press START. Once the program is complete, allow a Natural Release to release the pressure. This is about 10 –15 mins. Take the rice out and set aside.
- Clean the pot and insert back into base. Select SAUTE then START. Add the oil, then and onions, carrots, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Once the vegetable become soft, add the kimchi and ground beef.
- Mix well then add the pepper powder, soy sauce, and the sugar. Once the kimchi is starting to brown and is very fragrant, add the rice and fry with a silicon spatula, pressing down on any clumps until the rice is uniform in color. When the fried rice is done, select CANCEL. Sprinkle the green onions and add the drizzle the sesame oil on the fried rice.
- Flatten the rice using the back of ladle to create a flat surface and make 4 small divots on top of the rice. Pour one egg into each divot. Cover with Air Fryer Lid, select BROIL, set temperature to 400°F, set time for 10 minutes and press START. When program finishes, remove lid and carefully take a portion of rice with the egg. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on the fried rice before you serve.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like