• You must halve the recipe for a 3-quart cooker.
• You can fry the pork right in the Instant Pot, using the SAUTÉ function on HIGH or MORE. Because the surface area of the pot is smaller than that of a skillet, you’ll need to work with a greater number of batches.
• For a more savory dish, reduce the lime marmalade to 1/3 cup and add 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
• For a sweeter dish, substitute orange marmalade for the lime.
• Serve with lots of corn or flour tortillas, sour cream, and purchased pico de gallo.