Braised Short Ribs
Instant Vortex Plus Dual Basket ClearCook Air Fryer - Eggplant Provolone Tower in Marinara Sauce
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Dinner, Lunch, Main Course, Side Dish|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Main Ingredient||Eggplant, Marinara Sauce, Mozzarella, Provolone Cheese|
|Keyword||dual basket, eggplant, vortex recipes|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||26 minutes|
|Passive Time||10 minutes|
- 8 Eggplant Slices Cut ½ inch thick
- 3 Provolone cheese slices cut in half
- 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Season the eggplant slices with salt, black pepper and olive oil.
- For the first basket: Press 1, select ROAST, set the temperature to 380°F and time to 20 minutes. Press Sync Cook. Press Start.
- When the baskets are hot split the eggplant slices into both baskets. Close the baskets.
- Turn food at the signal.
- Roast until eggplants are soft and nicely browned.
- Take eggplants out and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Spread 4 tbsp of marinara sauce in a 5.5 X 7.5-inch Pyrex bakeware. Place 2 slices of eggplant side by side. Spread 1.5 tbsp of marinara sauce on each eggplant and place half the cheese slices on top.
- Repeat the same steps for two more layers of eggplants.
- Place a fourth layer of eggplant, add 1 tbsp of marinara sauce and sprinkle 1 tbsp of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place the Pyrex bakeware in the first basket.
- Press 1. Select BAKE. Set the temperature to 350°F and set the time to 7 minutes. Bake until cheese on top has turned golden brown.
- Serve as a tower or cut in four bite size pieces.
Chef`s Note: Cooking times are for dual cooking. Using one basket may shorten the cooking time.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like